- Customers are encouraged to place an order at least 4 weeks in advance to allow adequate time for design, customizations, and delivery.
- Unique Threads offers to measure customers and offers guidance for customers who may desire to complete measurements independently or through a third party. Customers who choose to provide their measurements are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the measurements.
- Unique Threads will NOT provide a refund or order replacements because of inaccurate measurements provided by customers. Unique Threads will also NOT provide refunds, complimentary alterations due to changes in customer’s size / weight after order / delivery date.
- Once an order has been placed, Unique Threads cannot guarantee adjustments to the order or measurements will be completed, as the process of crafting custom orders begins when order is placed and processed.
- Quotes for orders from Unique Threads are valid for 30 days after the date on which the quote is submitted to the customer.
- Once the quote is generated, any changes requested by the customer (i.e. changes to group size or order details) may impact promotions / discounts included in the original quote. Unique Threads will generate a revised quote.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Unique Threads accepts all major credit cards generally accepted in the US (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover). The customer is responsible for transaction fees charged by the Credit Card Processor.
- Cash, Money Order and other electronic payments common in the US are accepted. Please contact Unique Threads if you have questions about your payment method.
Use of Customer Imagery for Marketing Purposes:
- Unique Threads reserves the right to use images of customers in marketing and promotional materials.
- Unique Threads is respectful of customers’ privacy. Customers can inquire as to how their images will be used or decline to be featured in marketing materials by submitting a request in writing to email@example.com. These requests should be submitted as quickly as possible to avoid unwanted use of customer photos.
Alterations / Adjustments:
- Customers must submit alteration reimbursement requests within 14 days of the delivery date. The customer must include an itemized receipt from any third-party provider of alterations along with their reimbursement request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items on sale are not eligible for alteration reimbursement.
- Unique Threads will provide the following reimbursement amounts on all eligible alteration requests unless otherwise indicated:
|Shirt / Pant||$20|
|Suit / Tuxedo||$50|
- Unique Threads charges an additional fee if the customer order requires additional fabric above the 2 yards to make a blazer and 4 yards required to make a 2-piece suit / tuxedo.
- Unique Threads offers free shipping within the US on all orders over $499. Additional charges will apply for shipping outside of the US. Standard flat- rate shipping will be charged on orders shipped to multiple destinations.
- All sales are FINAL, as Unique Threads customizes orders according to customer specifications. Customers should confirm that order details are complete and accurate according to the customer’s expectations, prior to placing orders. Unique Threads is available to answer questions and assist customers through ordering process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- In the event of errors for which Unique Threads is responsible, the Company will rectify these errors and make every effort to ensure orders are corrected according to customer’s specifications.
- Refunds will be issued for damages or defects in the order for which Unique Threads is liable. Customer must return defective item(s) and items must be in new condition and not show any signs of wear. Refunds will be reviewed and processed within 7 business days of receipt of unworn items.
Personal information that we gather
We only store the information you choose to provide us, as well as the minimum amount of information about your visit stored in essential cookies, which we need for the basic functionality of the website.
We need your name and address to make deliveries and you may also opt to provide us with additional personal details. This allows us to service you better and provide you with relevant information. You can opt to receive our newsletter, and you are able to opt out at any time.
The forms on the website are designed to collect only the minimum amount of information necessary:
– Delivery address & phone number for international shipping purposes.
– For custom tailored garments we collect measurements & fit information necessary to create your individual pattern.
– We do not store payment details in our system – this information is stored by our payment processor.
– Any emails you may send are secured stored in our GDPR compliant customer support software.
Storing of information
We use up-to-date security solutions to protect your information. We use strong encryption to protect your data.
Credit/Debit card information
We never store your credit / debit card information in our systems. All payments are processed entirely by our payment processor. Access to these systems from our team is very limited – we never have any access to the full payments details for your credit / debit cards.
Sharing of information to third parties
We will not share any information that you give us with any third party.